Sunday, August 16, 2009

Every Way Wrap

I've revealed my sometimes-poor impulse control and the story behind this wrap in an earlier post on this blog. But sometimes poor impulse control isn't entirely bad.

I'm still really enjoying this pattern. The yarn I chose is so soft, it is a delight to knit with. It has become one of my favorite yarns of all time. As I knit, every now and then I just hold the work up to my face and brush gently... so nice! I can hardly wait to be done with the wrap, so I can wear it.

Meanwhile, I need to find a small project to take to work with me so I can knit during downtime. I'd like to make handwarmers, but I'd need to buy yarn, and I'm on a yarn diet at the moment, unfortunately. I have so much sock yarn, I really should pick some and a pattern and knit some socks. That idea's just not floating my boat right now. Maybe I'll go play in my stash until inspiration hits.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment